We respect your privacy and aim to minimise data collection on our website. This policy explains how we process user data and how we meet the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Last updated 22/05/2018
1. Introduction - Who we are
We are Blue Noise Design, is a Design, Marketing and Web Design agency. Based in Enniskillen at Unit 55, Enniskillen Businness Centre, Lackaghboy, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, BT744RL.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us on email@example.com
If you use Blue Noise Design’s products or services further information will be provided as part of the engagement process.
2. How We Collect Personal Information
We will collect and store your personal information when you interact with our website. We may collect personal information in writing, by telephone, by e-mail and by online applications, including through completing details on our website.
Blue Noise Design collects personal information directly from the individual to whom it relates, except where that individual has consented to Blue Noise Design collecting the personal information from a third party or the law otherwise permits Blue Noise Design to do so.
When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about your computer or device, including your IP address, information about your visit, which pages you have visited, and how you use the website. This information may be combined with other information you provide to us, as described above.
3. What Personal Information Do We Hold About You
Personal information means any information relating to a person that enables them to be identified either directly or indirectly. Personal information that we hold about you may include your:
• email address;
• phone number;
• IP address;
• location data;
• the source of your enquiry.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that we store is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
4. How We Use Your Information
We will use your personal data, and may share your personal data with other parties acting on our behalf, for one or more of the following purposes:
Respond to requests which you have submitted via our website or email to deal with on-going matters relating to such requests;
• Send you marketing information on our products or services;
• Send you information on future products or services;
• Keep you informed of any activities undertaken by us which we believe may be of interest to you;
• Offering our services to you in a personalised way;
• To conduct research about the use of our website;
• To assess, respond to and resolve a complaint you might make to us;
• To notify you about changes to our goods and services;
• To conduct investigations of suspicious or harmful activity; and
• To comply with Blue Noise Design’s regulatory and legal obligations.
• We do not sell your personal information to others.
If we wish to use your personal information for a purpose beyond that for which it was originally provided, we will ask for your consent or seek to rely on another valid legal ground to process your personal information in accordance with the applicable law.
5. Information For Marketing Purposes
Where you have consented to us using your personal data for marketing purposes, we may use your information to conduct marketing and data analysis or to send you updates and news concerning Blue Noise Design.
If at any time after you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes and you wish us to stop using your information for these purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Grounds For Processing
To process your data lawfully we need to rely on one or more valid legal grounds. The grounds we may rely upon include:
• Your consent to particular processing activities. For example, where you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes;
• Our legitimate interests as a business (except where your interests or fundamental rights override these). For example, it is within our legitimate interests to use your data to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website; or
• Our compliance with a legal obligation to which Blue Noise Design is subject.
7. Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
There are circumstances where we may wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. This will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes listed above. These scenarios include disclosure:
• To third party service providers and consultants in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons;
• To legal advisors who may need to manage or litigate a claim;To public authorities where we are required by law to do so; and
• To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
8. Mailchimp Marketing Automation
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com
9. Retention Of Personal Information
10. Confidentiality And Security
Blue Noise Design is committed to:
• Seeking to safeguard all personal information that you provide to us;
• Seeking to ensure that it remains confidential and secure; and
• Taking all reasonable steps to ensure that personal privacy is respected.
11. Your Rights With Regards To Your Personal Information
Data protection law provides individuals with certain rights, including the right to: access, rectify, withdraw consent, erase, restrict, transport, and object to the processing of, their personal information. Individuals also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant information protection authority if they believe that their personal information is not being processed in accordance with the law. Further information about your rights is set out below:
Requests for corrections or supplements to all other personal information should be made to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond to your request to correct or supplement your personal information within a reasonable time period and, in any event, within any time period specified in relevant laws.
Right to withdraw consent. You may, as permitted by law, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your personal information is essential.
Right to object to processing. You may, as permitted by law, request that we stop processing your personal information.
Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your personal information and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. We suggest that you contact us about any questions or if you have a complaint in relation to how we process your personal information. However, you do have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority in the relevant country directly.
Our website provides hyperlinks to websites owned and controlled by others. Blue Noise Design is not responsible for the privacy practices of any website that it does not own or otherwise control.
13. Third Parties
Where you submit information on behalf of another person, you confirm that you have made that person aware of how we may collect, use and disclose their information, the reason you have provided it, how they can contact us, the terms of this policy and that they have consented to such collection, use and disclosure.
14. Compliance With Privacy Laws
Blue Noise Design complies with the data protection and privacy laws to which it is subject. You should satisfy yourself that you are familiar with those laws, including any exceptions which may apply under them. You should also be aware that privacy laws in various jurisdictions may change from time to time.
Except to the extent expressly stated otherwise in this policy, Blue Noise Design accepts no obligations with respect to the handling of personal information other than those mandated by law in the country which has, or counties which have jurisdiction over Blue Noise Design in any given circumstances.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent to your computer by a website and automatically saved on your computer by your web browser (e.g. “Internet Explorer”). Each time you request a page from the website, your web browser sends this cookie back to the website server.
Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners and third parties.
Cookies allow a website to recognise your computer or mobile device. Cookies do not identify you as an individual, but do identify the computer or mobile device you use to access the Internet and can therefore be used to collect information about your use of the Internet. Cookies do not allow access to any information stored on your computer or mobile device.
• to determine the number of visitors to our website and to identify how visitors move around the site and, in particular, which pages they visit. This allows us to improve our website and our services;
• to determine from where in the world our website is being visited so that we can ensure sufficient coverage; and
• to collect information, where available, about your computer or mobile device for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type.
What cookies are set by our website?
Blue Noise Design uses Google Analytics session cookies to provide meaningful reports about site visitors. Google Analytics cookies do not collect personal information about website visitors. Cookies set via our website include those listed below:
Controlling and deleting cookies
When you accessed this website, cookies were sent to your web browser and stored on your computer or mobile device. If you wish to restrict, remove or refuse to accept cookies which are set by any website (including this website), you should do this through the browser settings for each browser you use to access the Internet. The Help function within your browser should tell you how to do so.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For further information about how to restrict, remove, and refuse to accept cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Note, however, that in some cases, restricting, removing or refusing to accept cookies may reduce the functionality of, or prevent access to, this and other websites.
16. Transfer of information outside of the European Union (EEA)
We use some hosted services that store data outside of the EU. For those that process personal data, for example, MailChimp these all comply with the EU Privacy Shield framework.
17. How you can access and update your information
If you want to update or remove any personal data held by Blue Noise Design, or if you have any other privacy concerns, please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com
18. Data security
We take data security seriously and have the following procedures in place to help meet data security laws and best practices in our work:
• We use encrypted software for storing client data locally, and use virus and malware scanners on all staff computers.
• We commit to highlighting and discussing privacy issues with our clients on projects we work on and advising the best way to meet data privacy best practises for your users.
• Advice on the use of third-party tracking on a client site
• We commit to regularly reviewing our suppliers and data protection standards
19. Hosted services
All third-party hosted services we use are, wherever possible, hosted within the UK. Services hosted outside the EU are accredited to the EU Safe Harbour framework.
A. Eukhost VPS Server and emails hosted
Servers are located in Maidenhead and Milton Keynes Data Center in UK.
All web hosting plans including VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers are setup in Maidenhead and Milton Keynes data center.
ICO registration number is Z3409216
eUKhost is ISO27001 certified.
We are certified through QMS International, certificate number 27755B2018
GDPR compliant processor agreement available on request
B. 123reg Hosting & emails
VPS, WordPress hosting or dedicated servers data is stored in our their own EU-based data centres. Data centres are maned 24/7 and ensure security, from the physical controls stopping unauthorised access within the data centre to the system teams securing the network and platforms.
Email: data is stored in Leeds data centre. 123reg make use of international web partners to filter emails for spam and viruses, but these partners do not store any email content.
C. Register365 domains and emails
D. Fed202.com Hosting & development
20. Changes To This Policy
As we strive to improve our practices, we may review this policy from time to time. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and to notify you of those changes by posting an updated version of this policy on our website. It is your responsibility to check our policy each time before you access our website for any changes.